Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Puppy Company!

So it's Easter and I have my granny and grandpaw coming in! I am so excited, that I just can't wait. I have so much to tell them about me when they get here. I mean I have grown a whole bunch since they last saw me. I have so many exciting stories about how I keep the squirrels away and how I keep the backyard free of lizards. I keep this place pretty safe if you ask me.

I am so happy for this Easter, I think I will spend some time laying in the sun to even out my farmer's dog's tan. What are you doing this Easter? I hope you are planning a great time with family (and dont forget your pets!). Make sure to let them in on a little table scraps too. Shhhhh. dont tell mama T that I said anything about that though. Me and my dad got a little under the table "agreement".