Monday, January 26, 2009

ill break you!!!

This week my owner's have been torturing me! I have been in my crate too long. Don't they know that this is MY apartment. Another thing, everytime we go outside my owner's stare and me and say "go potty!" I am being serious, that is what they say!?!

I know how to use the restroom. But why would I want to go outside? The ground is so dirty and hard. No fun. Outside is for chasing squirrels and running down the neighbors' Yorke, not for using the restroom. Geez. I wish they would get a clue.

But, I want to make them happy (because I am so benevolent by nature). So I guess I will try and "go potty" outside instead of inside. I just don't understand their obsession with it this week, but I know that they mean business. Plus I really miss laying on the couch and being incredibly good looking, so Im gonna try and learn this new trick quickly! Bark at you later!

2 comments:

vmacmc said...

so funny! i love pancho's blog!

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh!! Mr. Norm, you are one of the funniest guys on this earth!!!