Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doglight savings...

I am so disoriented! The past two days my owners have been keeping such weird hours. It seems as if on sunday they decided to change their whole routine up and I cannot understand for the life of me why? We all have been sleeping so well. Why on earth would they want to get up at what seems like a whole hour earlier than usual?!?!

I don't get it. Like yesterday, I didn't want to get out of bed but they dragged me out into the cold morning to do... you guessed it "GO potty!" So I decided to change it up and this morning I got up an hour before them and made a bunch of noise so they would have to take me out to go potty a whole hour earlier (5AM human time). Hopefully this will change their mind about waking me up early tomorrow! --bol!-- barking out loud