Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday blues

I have the Friday blues. Fridays my owners try to sleep in as late as possible. So I am sitting here in my crate, bored outta my wits. So I decided to just start typing and tell you about my Friday Blues. I tried to wake up my owner at 6:00 this morning. I was ready to go for a run. He didn't seem at all happy to go outside with me?!?! What was his deal?

I struck every cute pose possible and I even went potty really fast. But, nothin... He just stood there like a zombie. It is so quiet and nice this early! I was ready to get the day started. Then... I got dragged back in the house and put back in my crate? what the heck?!? But then I checked my "Great Dachshunds in History" wall calendar, and I remembered. Oh... It's Friday... 

See, Friday is my owner's day off. They like to roll around in bed until some horribly late hour like 8AM or even 830. Are you kidding me?!?!? All the squirrels and birds have gone by then. What am I going to chase after now? Anyways, at least I have my trusty computer to check out how to install "puppy-cam" in my crate, so you can get a live feed of me 24 hours a day!!! I can't even imagine the cuteness...