Monday, November 17, 2008

ooooooohhhhhh snap!!!

It looks like it is going to get a little bit cold in the next few days. I was watching the weather channel today and it is supposed to get down to 39 degrees tonight!!! I am so glad that I am an inside dog. I don't understand why my ancestors would spend time in the freezing weather. Not too bright if you ask me.

Anyways, I like to snuggle when it gets cold like this. I will try and find anyone who is willing to let me into their lap. If you don't mind me climbing on you there are some added benefits... You get to be seen with a handsome pup like me! 

I know there is not much of a winter here in Florida, and for that I am GLAD!!! I have a few cousins that like the cold weather, but they have long hair. Im a short haired, beach lovin', warm weather pooch! But don't put me in swim trunks. Or ill go dog-a-tonic. I hate wearing clothes... but I'll leave that for another post. woof!

No comments: