Sunday, November 2, 2008

Napping is an art

One of my favorite pastimes is napping. I try my hardest to get in at least 5 good naps per day. I know what you are thinking... "How can an incredibly good looking puppy like yourself only get 5 naps per day. You deserve at least seven." I know... Incredibly I am able to survive.

I like to sleep in my crate, but I also have many other places to mix it up. I have my doggie day bed. I also have the couch in the solarium. Sometimes I will sneak into the living room and nap on the couch in there(if there is a nice pillow). Every once in a while I will just plop down on the carpet (no, not that kind of "plop", i will get a spanking for that)!

I know this is very intriguing to you, as the puppy life is very difficult to understand. But if you try hard you too can be like me.  Well I am due for nap number five today, so i will bark at you later!!!

No comments: