Friday, December 12, 2008

on your mark get set... CUTE!!!

I win.

So today is pretty boring, but at least I got to hang out with my best buddy Zim last night. He likes to wrestle a lot, which can get on my nerves, but oh well. I think it is because he is in need of dog attention. He only has Courtney as a friend and she is not very social. At least not to me. She makes this weird growling sound and likes to punch me in the face from time to time. (Cats are so weird?!?)

Anyways, it is friday freeday, so I will have to make sure and come up with a few new cute tricks for my masters. I am an entertainer by heart. If you ever come over, you will see what I am talking about. Most people want me in their lap in like ten seconds. And being a good host, I make sure to keep people happy. It is tough being so irresistible, but someone has to do it!! Well I better go, I have lots of cute to be making. 

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Courtney says that she is just misunderstood...