Monday, December 8, 2008

Operation Eat Christmas Tree: Phase Two

So here it is. This operation didn't take long. This afternoon I found the main plug for all the lights on the tree. (I am so giddy I can hardly tell you guys the story.)

 So I casually strolled by the tree a few times. You know, pretending I left a toy on the floor under the tree. (I am pretty good at being sneaky, you know) And then I found it! There was this green plug that they used to light up the Christmas tree. Of course I waited for a moment when my master was really distracted... blogging...

I began chewing on the cord furiously. It tasted funny, like metal. Ouch! It started to hurt but I didn't care. I would finally get them to realize that this Christmas tree was in MY room. Ouch! Boy that hurt my tongue, but its done. I left the plug in the center of the living room, just so they could see it.

Yup. You guessed it. I got in major trouble... The worst thing is the tree didnt move... Doggone it!


No comments: