Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shadow Barking

I still haven't become used to the new home. I still smell all these weird smells and am seeing so many new things!!! I am so glad I got my internet back up so I can bark to you about it all! 

I have been very busy helping unpack the boxes and I make sure to chew everything I pull out to make it easier to store. We have so many boxes piled around everywhere, it really makes it hard for a dog to have a good line of sight through the house. Lately my owner's have been popping out from behind boxes and scaring me. I can't help it if I yelp at them. I just can't see over all these boxes?!?! 

The other night I was just so tired that I was barking at shadows in the street. See we have some big trees in our yard and sometimes when its almost dark I mistake these shadows for booger bears. I can't help it I am a highly trained watch dog... Well I am not highly trained... Im not really a watch dog either. I just like to bark at everything.Don't you? 

Anyways it is nice to FINALLY be in our house. I have my bed all settled, now its time for my owners to get their boxes emptied and throw them away. It's a good thing I let them use my closet space for their silly stuff. Ha! Bark at you later!