Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who is cuter? Me or me??

I have adjusted quite nicely into my new home. It is a bigger house than I am used to, but I wanted to make sure that my owners felt comfortable in my house, so I made sure they bought one big enough for the three of us. I still am getting used to the layout. I am sleeping through the night, but sometimes I get confused where I am when I wake up from my puppy naps. 

Lately, I have to admit, I have been in a grumpy mood. I don't know if it is growing pains or what, but my owners have been on my bad side. Lately
 I had to put my paw down a few times because they have been so busy putting the house together that they forget to spend quality time with me. When I say quality time I mean... belly rubbing time!

I am writing this blog so that they may understand how much they are forgetting how cute I am. When it comes to cuteness I am only in competition with myself, but let me tell you that is some stiff competition. Yes, I may barely win this one. But please don't forget how cute I am. Wouldn't you rub my belly as much as possible if you had me?