Tuesday, February 17, 2009

evil squirrels

Lately, these two squirrels have been dropping peanut shells in our yard. They are so rude. I have been barking at them and trying to get them to stop, but every time I start to tell the squirrels to cut it out, one of my owners runs over and shushes me?!? I look at them like, "I'm helping you out here?!?!" As soon as I try again I hear "Pancho, be quiet!!" You'd think that they would appreciate my efforts to keep the yard clean. But no.

When we go outside I have been trying to pick up after these dastard squirrels, eating any peanut shell i see. But, what do you think happens? You guessed it. "No Pancho, put that down. Don't eat THAT?!" I mean it's one thing to keep me from telling the squirrels to stop, but now you won't let me clean up their mess? Geez, my owners are so clueless sometimes. I guess they like the peanut shell mess in their front yard.

I mean look, my job is to protect and serve (and look cute). But, if you won't let me do my job then I am going to have to have to go on puppy-strike and demand better terms. Wait. Let me review my terms. Right now I get all the Eukanuba I can eat. I get fresh water and a warm bed and blanket to snuggle in... Okay, maybe you guys can get away with this once... But just once...

No comments: