Wednesday, February 11, 2009

world domination... well first the United States

Well. I have just registered for a program called Google Analytics and it has been a very nice tool for me to track all the dogs out there that are checking my website. It is fun to use because there are a few poodles in San Diego that follow me. Plus I found out I actually have a decent following from New Hampshire... New Hampshire WOOT!

So if you do not have this for your blog or website, you should try it. All you have to do is use your google account. (well i am secretly using my owner's account, there is no such thing as a puppy-proof computer! rotfb-rolling on the floor barking)

Anyways keep checking the website and telling your friends about handsome me. Speaking of handsome! If you are looking for a great Valentine's day gift for your loved one, you can cut and paste one of my pictures on to your cheesy Valentine's day card and it will up the value by 250% Your loved one will see my handsome face and hopefully transfer part of the affection toward you!

Anyways have a great week and make sure to tell you closest puppy "hello" and rub his/her belly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i burst out laughing at this one, i'll make sure to do that...
your so funny!