Friday, February 6, 2009

okay, its cold!

Here's the deal. I am a short haired dachshund. SHORT hair. So could you please turn up the thermostat? Its been way too cold here in Florida. This is the sunshine state. I want to roll around in the grass and sun my belly!

 Lately I have just gone outside to do my business and Im ready to come back in!!! I would rather sun my belly with the overhead reading lamp inside, thank you very much. 

Today my owners slept in... and so did I! It was so cold this morning I didn't even move. You'd think by the way I was talking we live in Michigan. But didn't I tell you, I'm a short-haired... okay, you heard me last time. We were specially bred for laying out on sunny patches of grass and sipping limeaid by the pool. Helloooo you think this good-lookingess happens naturally??

Well... it does, but can you please warm up already?

No comments: